Although the majority of our wines are sold direct to customers through our estate winery and tasting room, we...
Tag Archive for: 16 Tons
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, Reviews, 16 Tons, Dave Specter, Our Story, Wine Blogger, Wine Julia, Wine Review, Wine Tasting, 0
Bells Up winemaker Dave traveled to Eugene on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 to pour wine at 16 Tons Taphouse...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Wine Press Northwest Features Our Vineyard and Inspiration
- Wino On A Budget Loves Bells Up’s 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé
- Winery Reflections Reviews 2015 Titan Pinot Noir
- Soon-to-be-Released 2016 Titan Pinot Noir “Speaks Softly, But Carries a Powerful Reverb,” says Reviewer L.M. Archer
- Nearly Sold-Out 2017 Prelude Rosé Favorably Reviewed by L.M. Archer