Although the majority of our wines are sold direct to customers through our estate winery and tasting room, we...
Tag Archive for: 16 Tons
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 16 Tons, Dave Specter, Our Story, Wine Blogger, Wine Julia, Wine Review, Wine Tasting, 0
Bells Up winemaker Dave traveled to Eugene on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 to pour wine at 16 Tons Taphouse...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Estate Prelude Rosé and 2019 Firebird Syrah Rated “Excellent” by Reviewer Frederic Koeppel
- Bells Up Named Among “23 Best Things To Do In Newberg, Oregon”
- Winemaker Dave Specter Featured in “Honey How Was Your Day?” Podcast
- 2019 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW RELEASE
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé is “Just as Complex as it is Refreshing,” says Winery Reflections