Shocked and humbled to learn that both 2013 and 2014 vintages of Bells Up’s Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir...
Tag Archive for: 2013 Titan Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Excellent Rating, feature story, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
Northwest wine reviewers and industry veterans Michele Francisco and Matt Talbot are the intrepid wine drinkers and reviewers behind...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Brian Calvert, Northwest Wine Night TV, The Pines 1852, Wine Tasting, 0
It’s not everyday that Bells Up’s wines get TV time, but that’s exactly what happened this week when the 2013...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Estate Prelude Rosé and 2019 Firebird Syrah Rated “Excellent” by Reviewer Frederic Koeppel
- Bells Up Named Among “23 Best Things To Do In Newberg, Oregon”
- Winemaker Dave Specter Featured in “Honey How Was Your Day?” Podcast
- 2019 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW RELEASE
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé is “Just as Complex as it is Refreshing,” says Winery Reflections