Shocked and humbled to learn that both 2013 and 2014 vintages of Bells Up’s Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir...
Tag Archive for: 2013 Titan Pinot Noir
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Excellent Rating, feature story, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
Northwest wine reviewers and industry veterans Michele Francisco and Matt Talbot are the intrepid wine drinkers and reviewers behind...
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Brian Calvert, Northwest Wine Night TV, The Pines 1852, Wine Tasting, 0
It’s not everyday that Bells Up’s wines get TV time, but that’s exactly what happened this week when the 2013...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Wine Press Northwest Features Our Vineyard and Inspiration
- Wino On A Budget Loves Bells Up’s 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé
- Winery Reflections Reviews 2015 Titan Pinot Noir
- Soon-to-be-Released 2016 Titan Pinot Noir “Speaks Softly, But Carries a Powerful Reverb,” says Reviewer L.M. Archer
- Nearly Sold-Out 2017 Prelude Rosé Favorably Reviewed by L.M. Archer