Our 91-point streak continues! Dr. Owen Bargreen, Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers and executive editor...
Tag Archive for: International Wine Report
We were delighted to discover last week that the 2015 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and the 2015 Firebird...
As a follow-on to the recent awarding of 91-point scores to both 2013 and 2014 Titan Pinot noirs, Dr....
2013 -and- 2014 Titan Pinot Noir awarded 91-point scores from International Wine Report, Washington Wine Blog, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, 2014 Titan, 2014 Titan Pinot Noir, Bells Up Winery, International Wine Report, Reviews, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
Shocked and humbled to learn that both 2013 and 2014 vintages of Bells Up’s Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Wine Press Northwest Features Our Vineyard and Inspiration
- Wino On A Budget Loves Bells Up’s 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé
- Winery Reflections Reviews 2015 Titan Pinot Noir
- Soon-to-be-Released 2016 Titan Pinot Noir “Speaks Softly, But Carries a Powerful Reverb,” says Reviewer L.M. Archer
- Nearly Sold-Out 2017 Prelude Rosé Favorably Reviewed by L.M. Archer