Our 91-point streak continues! Dr. Owen Bargreen, Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers and executive editor...
Tag Archive for: International Wine Report
We were delighted to discover last week that the 2015 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and the 2015 Firebird...
As a follow-on to the recent awarding of 91-point scores to both 2013 and 2014 Titan Pinot noirs, Dr....
2013 -and- 2014 Titan Pinot Noir awarded 91-point scores from International Wine Report, Washington Wine Blog, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, 2014 Titan, 2014 Titan Pinot Noir, Bells Up Winery, International Wine Report, Reviews, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
Shocked and humbled to learn that both 2013 and 2014 vintages of Bells Up’s Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Planting Featured in June 2018 Issue of Oregon Wine Press
- Washington Wine Blog Gives Two New Bells Up Releases High Marks
- Revisit Dave’s Visit with Wine Julia from April
- Bento for Business features Bells Up and the Willamette Valley as an Unconventional May Getaway Destination
- See What You Missed at Bells Up’s First Winemaker Dinner with Ember and Vine