We don’t normally dedicate a blog post to a wine that’s approaching Sold Out status. But the 2013 Titan...
Tag Archive for: 2013 Titan
2013 -and- 2014 Titan Pinot Noir awarded 91-point scores from International Wine Report, Washington Wine Blog, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, 2014 Titan, 2014 Titan Pinot Noir, Bells Up Winery, International Wine Report, Reviews, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
Shocked and humbled to learn that both 2013 and 2014 vintages of Bells Up’s Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Estate Prelude Rosé and 2019 Firebird Syrah Rated “Excellent” by Reviewer Frederic Koeppel
- Bells Up Named Among “23 Best Things To Do In Newberg, Oregon”
- Winemaker Dave Specter Featured in “Honey How Was Your Day?” Podcast
- 2019 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW RELEASE
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé is “Just as Complex as it is Refreshing,” says Winery Reflections