We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Tag Archive for: Titan Pinot Noir
Soon-to-be-Released 2016 Titan Pinot Noir “Speaks Softly, But Carries a Powerful Reverb,” says Reviewer L.M. Archer, New Releases, Reviews, 2016 Titan, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, L.M. Archer, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Release, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
Soon-to-be-released 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has again been highly reviewed, this time by international fine wine writer,...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2013 Titan, Our First Vintage, Our Story, Pinot Noir, Titan Pinot Noir, Yellow Alert, 1
We don’t normally dedicate a blog post to a wine that’s approaching Sold Out status. But the 2013 Titan...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up T-Shirts: 30% OFF for Cyberweek!
- Meemaw Eats Revisits Bells Up
- Halloween Flash Sale! Grab This Freakishly Amazing Discount on Bells Up Winery T-Shirts
- Urban Bliss Life Uses Bells Up Titan 2015 Pinot Noir in Decadent Brownie Recipe
- Willamette Valley Wineries Association Features Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter