We were astonished and delighted to discover that the 2015 Firebird Summit View Vineyard Syrah from the Milton-Freewater, Oregon,...
Tag Archive for: 2015 Firebird
, Reviews, 2015 Firebird, 2015 Titan, feature story, International Wine Report, Reviews, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
We were delighted to discover last week that the 2015 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and the 2015 Firebird...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, 2015 Firebird, 2015 Titan, 2015 Villanelle, 2015 vintage, Prince of Pinot, 0
Rusty Gaffney, the Prince of Pinot (who visited us last year) popped in for a surprise taste-through of our...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”