We were astonished and delighted to discover that the 2015 Firebird Summit View Vineyard Syrah from the Milton-Freewater, Oregon,...
Tag Archive for: 2015 Firebird
, Reviews, 2015 Firebird, 2015 Titan, feature story, International Wine Report, Reviews, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
We were delighted to discover last week that the 2015 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and the 2015 Firebird...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, 2015 Firebird, 2015 Titan, 2015 Villanelle, 2015 vintage, Prince of Pinot, 0
Rusty Gaffney, the Prince of Pinot (who visited us last year) popped in for a surprise taste-through of our...
6:00 pm University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
Jan 18 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The University Club of Portland is featuring Bells Up wines at its Saturday, January 18, 2020 winemaker dinner — and the menu is bringing on the BACON. The University Club’s Executive Chef has paired our wines with a delicious 5 course dinner featuring bacon in a variety of formats. Bacon, pancetta, pork belly… all varieties of America’s favorite food group:[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Praise for Bells Up’s Wines, Tasting Experience from Wine Writer Cori Solomon
- Travel and Wine Writer Marcy Gordon Describes Bells Up’s “Small Lots Made With Heart”
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured In Four-Part Financial Health Series by Capital Press
- Capital Press Interviews Bells Up’s Dave Specter About How To Choose A Banking Partner
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir Featured by Weekday Wine Club