It’s that time of the year when wine writers release their picks for the best wines of the year,...
Tag Archive for: Holiday 2021
, Bells Up News, Cupcake, Dave Specter, Happy Holidays, Holiday 2021, Sara Pearson Specter, Sara Specter, 0
It wouldn’t be a seasonal greeting from the Specters if there wasn’t a bad pun or two. So some things...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs