The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
Tag Archive for: Sara Pearson Specter
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
Bells Up Winery featured in interview on Northwest Wine Night Radio, broadcast on September 19, 2016, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Dave Specter, feature story, Northwest Wine Night Radio, Sara Pearson Specter, 0
Dave and Sara were interviewed by Brian Calvert, host of Northwest Wine Night Radio, back in March 2016. The recording...
Women of Willamette (WOW), the region’s professional and personal networking group for women, featured Bells Up Winery’s Chief Marketing...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Wine Press Northwest Features Our Vineyard and Inspiration
- Wino On A Budget Loves Bells Up’s 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé
- Winery Reflections Reviews 2015 Titan Pinot Noir
- Soon-to-be-Released 2016 Titan Pinot Noir “Speaks Softly, But Carries a Powerful Reverb,” says Reviewer L.M. Archer
- Nearly Sold-Out 2017 Prelude Rosé Favorably Reviewed by L.M. Archer