Everything is transient and fleeting in the wine world. Vines unfurl their leaves, bloom, produce grapes, then sleep for...
Tag Archive for: Fruit Grower Report
, Feature Stories & Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Name, Bells Up Story, Dave Specter, Fruit Grower Report, Interview, Susan Allen, 0
Winemaker Dave (pictured above with his Riedel Horn Decanter—which really does make noise, but not music) was interviewed by...
Bells Up Winemaker interviewed by The Fruit Grower Report about being Subterra’s October Featured Winery, Feature Stories & Reviews, Dave Specter, Featured Winery of the Month, Fruit Grower Report, Radio Interview, Subterra, Vine to Wine Wednesday, 0
Starting today, Saturday, October 1, 2016, Bells Up Winery becomes the featured winery of the month at Subterra – A...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Urban Bliss Life Calls Bells Up “A Must Stop” in the Willamette Valley
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”