Soon-to-be-released 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has again been highly reviewed, this time by international fine wine writer,...
Tag Archive for: Wine Release
, Harvest, In memory of, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Carol Holloran Day, Daniel George Miller, Elizabeth "Eli" Kessler Mitchell, Ian Patrick Kennington, James Elliott Muse, Jill Ann Ellis, Kelly Lynn Armstrong Palmer, Lillian Jewel Batt, Michelle J. Vosmeier, Morrison Bockenstette Gee, Nancy Lusk Jacobs, Pamela FitzGerald Campbell, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Samuel "Sammy" Aaron Harley, Tammy Lynn Greenwald, Troy Adam Day, Wine Release, 0
To say we’re excited would be the understatement of the year. After five long years—first clearing the property in...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up