The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
Tag Archive for: Rosé of Pinot Noir
, Bells Up Moment, Harvest, In memory of, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Carol Holloran Day, Daniel George Miller, Elizabeth "Eli" Kessler Mitchell, Ian Patrick Kennington, James Elliott Muse, Jill Ann Ellis, Kelly Lynn Armstrong Palmer, Lillian Jewel Batt, Michelle J. Vosmeier, Morrison Bockenstette Gee, Nancy Lusk Jacobs, Pamela FitzGerald Campbell, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Samuel "Sammy" Aaron Harley, Tammy Lynn Greenwald, Troy Adam Day, Wine Release, 0
To say we’re excited would be the understatement of the year. After five long years—first clearing the property in...
, Bells Up Moment, Events, Fanfare Club, #bellsupmoment, 2016 Prelude Rosé Release, Fanfare Club, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Wine Porch, 0
We hosted our second annual Fanfare Club Spring Release party on Sunday, April 23, 2017 to a huge turnout...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bento for Business features Bells Up and the Willamette Valley as an Unconventional May Getaway Destination
- See What You Missed at Bells Up’s First Winemaker Dinner with Ember and Vine
- 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé Release Featured by Willamette Valley Wineries Association
- At long last, our first Estate Wine—2017 Prelude Rosé of Pinot Noir—is in the bottle!
- Our Pinot Blanc is back! 2017 Rhapsody is now available.