It’s official now–today Dave’s new Bells Up Winery business cards arrived.
The new business cards are here!
, Bells Up News, Vineyard, Bells Up Estate, Bells Up Vineyard, Dave Specter, David Specter, Drink In Life, Drink In Nature, Elaine Luxton, feature story, Pinot Blanc, Vineyard, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Tasting, Wine Writer, 0
In the Willamette Valley this spring, April 14-15 (just in time for taxes!), our region got hit by an...
, Bells Up News, Growers, Fruit Grower Report, Julie Slater, Mike Slater, Pinot Noir, Tonnelier Vineyard, Villanelle, Villanelle Pinot Noir, Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir, 0
Everything is transient and fleeting in the wine world. Vines unfurl their leaves, bloom, produce grapes, then sleep for...
, Bells Up News, 0
Just four cases left of our 2014 Prelude Rosé of Pinot Noir (of the original 55 released). Regularly priced at $18 per...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires