It’s official now–today Dave’s new Bells Up Winery business cards arrived.
The new business cards are here!
, Bells Up News, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Anniversary, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, Sara Pearson Specter, 0
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
, Bells Up News, 0
Really, truly, honestly, sincerely, this is IT. The mic drops on our incredible 25% OFF lifetime discount on all...
University of Cincinnati College of Law featured Bells Up Winery winemaker David Specter in the February 2013 issue, Bells Up News, 0
Corporate Attorney Makes Bold Move: David Specter Loves Making Wine By University of Cincinnati College of LawStudent Jordan Cohen ’13...
, Bells Up News, Events & Tastings, 2019 Firebird, 2020 Prelude, Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association, Event, Events, Firebird Syrah, Magic in the Mountains, Prelude Rosé, Special Event, Syrah, Tastings, Wine Tasting, 0
We are excited to be one of the featured wineries at the Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association’s (CMWA) second installment...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up Among “Great Willamette Valley Wineries To Visit This Fall,” Says Select Registry
- Wine Writer L.M. Archer Recaps Bells Up’s Progress in Moving Instagram Post
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Part Of “The Future Of Winemaking”
- Four Bells Up Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Wine Writer Jeff Kralik Score 93-96
- Winery Reflections Praises “Complex and Captivating” 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir