Dave Nershi, publisher, writer and reviewer of Vino-Sphere, added a follow-on feature to his first piece overviewing the many...
Tag Archive for: Estate Vineyard
, Bells Up News, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Estate Seyval Blanc, Estate Vineyard, Girardet Vineyards, Helios, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, 0
When we moved to Newberg from Cincinnati, Ohio, and began sketching out our vineyard block planting plans, we knew...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Girardet, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, Tamara Belgard, Vineyard, Vineyard Planting, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
Although it’s not ready for commercial sale, we were delighted that wine writer Tamara Belgard featured our planting of...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Estate Prelude Rosé and 2019 Firebird Syrah Rated “Excellent” by Reviewer Frederic Koeppel
- Bells Up Named Among “23 Best Things To Do In Newberg, Oregon”
- Winemaker Dave Specter Featured in “Honey How Was Your Day?” Podcast
- 2019 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW RELEASE
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé is “Just as Complex as it is Refreshing,” says Winery Reflections