Although it’s not ready for commercial sale, we were delighted that wine writer Tamara Belgard featured our planting of...
Tag Archive for: Oregon Wine Press
, Feature Story, Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, feature story, Kisses, Oregon Wine Press, Valentine's Day, Wine Porch Debut, 0
Thanks to the lovely and delightful Jade Helm of Tasting Pour and writer for the Oregon Wine Press for...
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, #bellsupmoment, Amanda Barnes, Around the World in 80 Harvests, Oregon Wine Press, Wine Writer, 0
Ever wonder what it would be like to travel the world’s different wine regions and sample each area’s product...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Nearly Sold-Out 2017 Prelude Rosé Favorably Reviewed by L.M. Archer
- Santa Monica Observer Features Bells Up in Edible Skinny’s “Girls Getaway Trip to the Willamette Valley”
- Try Ember & Vine’s Grilled Beet Salad, Made with 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé
- Tasting Pour Declares 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé Like A Fresh-Picked Cherry
- A Magical Offer on the Official Bells Up T-shirt