Late last summer we were delighted to finally meet the dynamic husband-and-wife duo behind Winery Reflections, Nathan and Courtney...
Tag Archive for: Bells Up
, Events & Tastings, Bells Up, Northwest Fresh Seafood, NW Fresh, seafood, Wine Tasting, 0
Join Bells Up Winery’s winemaker Dave Specter at Northwest Fresh Seafood‘s Newberg market on Thursday, August 31 from 3 –...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, Bells Up, Dave Specter, Julie Slater, LIVE, Mike Slater, Sustainability, Tonnelier Vineyard, 0
We were tickled this week to discover a lovely feature about our dear friends, Mike and Julie Slater of...
7:00 pm Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Oct 23 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE — Friday, October 23, 2020 — for another remarkable winemaker dinner featuring Bells Up wines paired with Chef Dario Pisoni’s incomparable Italian fare at his restaurant in Newberg, Rosmarino Osteria Italiana. Reservations required via OpenTable. The sumptuous, five-course spring menu will feature five Bells Up wines: 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Winery Reflections Calls 2019 Prelude “An Exceptionally Bright, Energetic and Electrifying Rosé”
- Forbes Rates 2017 Candide Among “Best Pinot Noirs Willamette Valley Has To Offer”
- 2017 Bells Up Pinots Have “Excellent Finesse and Elegance,” Says Washington Wine Blog
- Bells Up Featured As One of “10 Boutique Oregon Wineries That Need Exploring”
- Washington Wine Blog Reviews 2019 Helios, 2019 Rhapsody