Dr. Owen Bargreen of Washington Wine Blog and International Wine Report was among the first to receive a sample...
Tag Archive for: Rose
, Events & Tastings, Recipe, 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Ember and Vine, Mary Cressler, Recipe, Rose, Sean Martin, Vindulge, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
It’s no secret that we’re huge fans of the wine and wood-fired power duo of Mary Cressler and Sean...
, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Jade Helm, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Tasting Pour, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
If you like cherries, have we got a Rosé for you: 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir. Wine...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s “Hidden Gem” Charm Explored by Canadian Wine Writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman
- Washington Wine Blog Calls 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc an “Awesome Release”
- 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- “Lip Smacking” 2018 Prelude Rosé Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- Wine4Food Names Bells Up as Having One of “The Best Views in Oregon Wine Country”