Marissa Ooyevaar, who creates travel, wine, and lifestyle content across multiple channels as A Blonde Vintage, is a Willamette...
Tag Archive for: Marissa Ooyevaar
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, A Blonde Vintage, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, feature story, Helios, Helios Seyval Blanc, Marissa Ooyevaar, Seyval Blanc, Travel, Travel Blogger, Travel Writer, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Tasting, Wine Writer, 0
Willamette Valley wine insider Marissa Ooyevaar, who creates travel, wine, and lifestyle content across multiple channels as A Blonde...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”