As the author of the Nittany Epicurean blog, wine reviewer and New York-based Michael Chelus, is a prolific sampler...
Tag Archive for: Michael Chelus
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Prelude, 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Michael Chelus, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Wine reviewer Michael Chelus, who writes the Nittany Epicurean blog, is a prolific reviewer of wines and has been...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Estate Prelude Rosé and 2019 Firebird Syrah Rated “Excellent” by Reviewer Frederic Koeppel
- Bells Up Named Among “23 Best Things To Do In Newberg, Oregon”
- Winemaker Dave Specter Featured in “Honey How Was Your Day?” Podcast
- 2019 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW RELEASE
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé is “Just as Complex as it is Refreshing,” says Winery Reflections