We didn’t think it could get any better than the pairings that wine writers, reviewers and media producers Robin...
Tag Archive for: 2018 Titan Pinot Noir
James the Wine Guy Awards 2018 Titan Pinot Noir a 94-Point Score, Calls It a “Beautiful, Splendid Wine”, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Titan Pinot Noir, James Melendez, James The Wine Guy, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Prolific wine reviewer, writer and videographer James Melendez of James The Wine Guy, has been producing thoughtful, meticulously-researched reviews...
Now in rotation in the tasting room, our three 2018 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — have...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Nittany Epicurean Highlights 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé’s “Great Acidity and Balance”
- Wine Enthusiast Awards Bells Up’s 2018 Titan Pinot Noir a 90-Point Rating
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2021 Rosé Review Panel Awards Bells Up Prelude 92 Points
- Pair 2018 Titan with BBQ Like Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Great Northwest Wine Hails 2019 Firebird Syrah’s “Juicy and a Bit Hedonistic” Character