We were again delighted to be one of the featured wineries at the Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association’s (CMWA) third...
Tag Archive for: Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association
, Bells Up News, Events & Tastings, 2019 Firebird, 2020 Prelude, Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association, Event, Events, Firebird Syrah, Magic in the Mountains, Prelude Rosé, Special Event, Syrah, Tastings, Wine Tasting, 0
We are excited to be one of the featured wineries at the Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association’s (CMWA) second installment...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”