Earlier this year we shared a bottle of our 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir with prolific wine...
Tag Archive for: 2019 Firebird
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Firebird, Andy Perdue, Eric Degerman, Excellent! Wine Review, Firebird, Firebird Syrah, Great Northwest Wine, Summit View Vineyard, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Iconic regional wine reviewers Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue of Great Northwest Wine have posted their review of our...
, Bells Up News, Events & Tastings, 2019 Firebird, 2020 Prelude, Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association, Event, Events, Firebird Syrah, Magic in the Mountains, Prelude Rosé, Special Event, Syrah, Tastings, Wine Tasting, 0
We are excited to be one of the featured wineries at the Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association’s (CMWA) second installment...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up Among “Great Willamette Valley Wineries To Visit This Fall,” Says Select Registry
- Wine Writer L.M. Archer Recaps Bells Up’s Progress in Moving Instagram Post
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Part Of “The Future Of Winemaking”
- Four Bells Up Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Wine Writer Jeff Kralik Score 93-96
- Winery Reflections Praises “Complex and Captivating” 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir