We are excited to be one of the featured wineries at the Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association’s (CMWA) second installment...
Tag Archive for: Syrah
It’s safe to say that if you’re looking to submerge yourself in testosterone, you won’t want to miss this...
We were gratified to finally meet the incomparable Ellen Landis — certified sommelier, wine writer, and international wine judge...
Urban Bliss Life Names Bells Up’s 2015 Firebird Syrah One of “Top 10 Wines To Serve At Your Next BBQ”, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Barbecue, BBQ, Firebird, Syrah, Urban Bliss Life, Wine Bliss, 0
Urban Bliss Life blogger-photographer-social media influencer extraordinare Marlynn Jayme Schotland knows wine and food (which is one of the...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Nittany Epicurean Highlights 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé’s “Great Acidity and Balance”
- Wine Enthusiast Awards Bells Up’s 2018 Titan Pinot Noir a 90-Point Rating
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2021 Rosé Review Panel Awards Bells Up Prelude 92 Points
- Pair 2018 Titan with BBQ Like Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Great Northwest Wine Hails 2019 Firebird Syrah’s “Juicy and a Bit Hedonistic” Character