Austin Beeman, wine writer, podcaster, videographer and VP of Marketing for Cutting Edge Selections — the Cincinnati area’s premier...
Tag Archive for: Vineyard Planting
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Girardet, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, Tamara Belgard, Vineyard, Vineyard Planting, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
Although it’s not ready for commercial sale, we were delighted that wine writer Tamara Belgard featured our planting of...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires