Austin Beeman, wine writer, podcaster, videographer and VP of Marketing for Cutting Edge Selections — the Cincinnati area’s premier...
Tag Archive for: Vineyard Planting
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Girardet, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, Tamara Belgard, Vineyard, Vineyard Planting, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
Although it’s not ready for commercial sale, we were delighted that wine writer Tamara Belgard featured our planting of...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up