We had a great time seeing old friends and making new ones at yesterday’s annual meeting of the Willamette Valley Wineries Association meeting. As the newest winery member, we were gently reminded to get our page up on their site, which we have now done. Show them (and us) some love, will ya? Check out our WVWA page here.
We’re the newest member of the Willamette Valley Wineries Association…
, Bells Up News, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Anniversary, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, Sara Pearson Specter, 0
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
, Bells Up News, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, Cupcake, Our Story, Wine Dog, Winery Dog, 0
Life works in mysterious ways. And, given our backstory, who are we to judge which way the wind blows?...
University of Cincinnati College of Law featured Bells Up Winery winemaker David Specter in the February 2013 issue, Bells Up News, 0
Corporate Attorney Makes Bold Move: David Specter Loves Making Wine By University of Cincinnati College of LawStudent Jordan Cohen ’13...
, Bells Up News, 0
Last call for Firebird! Our inventory of 2013 Firebird Syrah has now hit the RED ALERT zone: We now have just 10 cases remaining...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Nittany Epicurean Highlights 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé’s “Great Acidity and Balance”
- Wine Enthusiast Awards Bells Up’s 2018 Titan Pinot Noir a 90-Point Rating
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2021 Rosé Review Panel Awards Bells Up Prelude 92 Points
- Pair 2018 Titan with BBQ Like Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Great Northwest Wine Hails 2019 Firebird Syrah’s “Juicy and a Bit Hedonistic” Character