We’re excited to be taking part in our first Willamette Valley Wineries Association “official” tasting weekend—Memorial Day. Come visit our new tasting room during one of our rare, open to the public opportunities: Saturday – Monday (May 23-25) from Noon – 4 p.m. See you then!
Mark your calendar for our public Grand Opening over Memorial Day Weekend!
, Tastings, Uncategorized, 0
We are honored to be the exclusive winery partner of Yamhills – A Gift & Art Gallery for their...
, Uncategorized, 0
Our inventory of 2014 Prelude Rosé of Pinot Noir has hit the RED ALERT zone: Meaning that we now have fewer than...
, Uncategorized, 1
At the end of March, we added the very first paid member of the Bells Up Winery team… Meet...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Winerabble reviews Bells Up’s 2014 Titan Pinot noir
- Video: Wine Julia Interviews Dave Specter of Bells Up Winery
- Savor, Sip and Sojourn Recommends Stop at Bells Up During Memorial Day Weekend Open Houses
- Bells Up’s new Rosé, Memorial Day Weekend Open Houses featured by Lake Oswego Review.
- Bells Up included in Chehalem Ridge Bed & Breakfast’s “Premium Experience Package”