It’s May in Oregon—which means it’s Oregon Wine Month! We were delighted to welcome Lake Oswego Review writer and...
Tag Archive for: Oregon Wine Month
Saturday, May 21: Ember and Vine to Create Food Pairings with Bells Up’s Wines at Special, First Anniversary Open House Event, Events & Tastings, Ember and Vine, Memorial Day, National BBQ Month, Oregon Wine Month, Small Bites, Smoked Meat, Special Event, Wine Pairing, Wine Tasting, 0
HOT OFF THE SMOKER!!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE On Saturday, May 21 ONLY, from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Ember...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Drink In Life Showcases 2018 Prelude Rosé in “A Summer Fling” Rosé Feature
- 2018 Prelude Rosé of Pinot Noir Included in Washington Wine Blog’s 2019 PacNW Rosé Report
- Paste Magazine Declares 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Full-Bodied and Somewhat Rich, But Also Bright”
- Talk-A-Vino Interviews Bells Up’s Dave Specter in Feature Story
- Nittany Epicurean Calls 2018 Prelude Rosé “An Ideal Aperitif”