It’s no secret that we’re huge fans of the wine and wood-fired power duo of Mary Cressler and Sean...
Tag Archive for: Ember and Vine
Saturday, May 21: Ember and Vine to Create Food Pairings with Bells Up’s Wines at Special, First Anniversary Open House Event, Events & Tastings, Ember and Vine, Memorial Day, National BBQ Month, Oregon Wine Month, Small Bites, Smoked Meat, Special Event, Wine Pairing, Wine Tasting, 0
HOT OFF THE SMOKER!!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE On Saturday, May 21 ONLY, from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Ember...
7:00 pm Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Oct 23 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE — Friday, October 23, 2020 — for another remarkable winemaker dinner featuring Bells Up wines paired with Chef Dario Pisoni’s incomparable Italian fare at his restaurant in Newberg, Rosmarino Osteria Italiana. Reservations required via OpenTable. The sumptuous, five-course spring menu will feature five Bells Up wines: 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Winery Reflections Calls 2019 Prelude “An Exceptionally Bright, Energetic and Electrifying Rosé”
- Forbes Rates 2017 Candide Among “Best Pinot Noirs Willamette Valley Has To Offer”
- 2017 Bells Up Pinots Have “Excellent Finesse and Elegance,” Says Washington Wine Blog
- Bells Up Featured As One of “10 Boutique Oregon Wineries That Need Exploring”
- Washington Wine Blog Reviews 2019 Helios, 2019 Rhapsody