It’s no secret that we’re huge fans of the wine and wood-fired power duo of Mary Cressler and Sean...
Tag Archive for: Ember and Vine
Saturday, May 21: Ember and Vine to Create Food Pairings with Bells Up’s Wines at Special, First Anniversary Open House Event, Events & Tastings, Ember and Vine, Memorial Day, National BBQ Month, Oregon Wine Month, Small Bites, Smoked Meat, Special Event, Wine Pairing, Wine Tasting, 0
HOT OFF THE SMOKER!!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE On Saturday, May 21 ONLY, from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Ember...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Estate Prelude Rosé and 2019 Firebird Syrah Rated “Excellent” by Reviewer Frederic Koeppel
- Bells Up Named Among “23 Best Things To Do In Newberg, Oregon”
- Winemaker Dave Specter Featured in “Honey How Was Your Day?” Podcast
- 2019 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW RELEASE
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé is “Just as Complex as it is Refreshing,” says Winery Reflections