Ellen Landis — certified sommelier, wine writer, and international wine judge — recently reviewed three of our newest releases...
Tag Archive for: Ellen Landis
We were gratified to finally meet the incomparable Ellen Landis — certified sommelier, wine writer, and international wine judge...
Three of our wines were recently reviewed by wine writer and reviewer Ellen Landis, a Certified Sommelier, wine writer,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- AdVINEtures’ Allison and Chris Wallace Review Bells Up’s Personal Tasting Experience, Wines
- Wine Review Online’s Michael Apstein Calls Bells Up’s Wines “A Delight”
- Marlynn Schotland of Urban Bliss Life “In Love” with 2020 New World Cabernet Sauvignon
- Kathleen Willcox Reviews Bells Up’s Helios Seyval Blanc
- “Precise, Thoughtful, Handcrafted” – Kathleen Willcox’s Thoughts on Bells Up’s 2019 Titan and 2020 Jupiter