Ellen Landis — certified sommelier, wine writer, and international wine judge — recently reviewed three of our newest releases...
Tag Archive for: Ellen On Wine
We were gratified to finally meet the incomparable Ellen Landis — certified sommelier, wine writer, and international wine judge...
Three of our wines were recently reviewed by wine writer and reviewer Ellen Landis, a Certified Sommelier, wine writer,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Nittany Epicurean Highlights 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé’s “Great Acidity and Balance”
- Wine Enthusiast Awards Bells Up’s 2018 Titan Pinot Noir a 90-Point Rating
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2021 Rosé Review Panel Awards Bells Up Prelude 92 Points
- Pair 2018 Titan with BBQ Like Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Great Northwest Wine Hails 2019 Firebird Syrah’s “Juicy and a Bit Hedonistic” Character