We were gratified to finally meet the incomparable Ellen Landis — certified sommelier, wine writer, and international wine judge...
Tag Archive for: Wine Feature
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Dave Specter, Feature Article, feature story, Our Story, Sara Specter, SIP Northwest, Tamara Belgard, Wine Blogger, Wine Feature, Wine Writer, 0
SIP Northwest — a regional magazine showcases wines, beers, spirits and ciders from the Pacific Northwest — writer Tamara...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up