As part of Winemaker Dave’s approach to making white wines, he’s all-in on using bâtonnage as a technique for...
Tag Archive for: Joy Bubbles
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, Bells Up Winery, feature story, Joy Bubbles, Joy Estate Seyval Blanc Brut, Pam and Gary Baker, Pam Baker, Sparkling Wine, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Tasting, Wine Writer, 0
Wine and travel writer Pam Baker—who visited us last August with her husband Gary on assignment for WineTraveler.com—recently filed...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up