The 2018 vintage of our leanest, spiciest Pinot Noir — Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve — just received a 90-point...
Tag Archive for: Paul Gregutt
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Villanelle, 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Bells Up Winery, Mike and Julie Slater, Paul Gregutt, Review, Reviews, Tonnelier Vineyard, Villanelle, Wine Blogger, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
More praise for the next-to-last vintage of Villanelle. The 2018 bottling of Winemaker Dave’s “little black dress” pinot noir...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Titan, Bells Up Winery, Paul Gregutt, Review, Reviews, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
WOO HOO! It’s a 90-point score for our 2018 Titan Pinot Noir from none other than Paul Gregutt, Contributing...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up Among “Great Willamette Valley Wineries To Visit This Fall,” Says Select Registry
- Wine Writer L.M. Archer Recaps Bells Up’s Progress in Moving Instagram Post
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Part Of “The Future Of Winemaking”
- Four Bells Up Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Wine Writer Jeff Kralik Score 93-96
- Winery Reflections Praises “Complex and Captivating” 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir