The 2018 vintage of our leanest, spiciest Pinot Noir — Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve — just received a 90-point...
Tag Archive for: 2018 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Candide, 2018 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2018 Titan, 2018 Titan Pinot Noir, 2018 Villanelle, 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Candide, Dr. Owen Bargreen, owenbargreen.com, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Villanelle, Villanelle Pinot Noir, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Our three 2018 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — have been reviewed by Dr. Owen Bargreen, wine...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Candide, 2018 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Candide, Candide Pinot Noir, Candide Reserve Pinot Noir, Nathan and Courtney Marton, Nemarniki Vineyard, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, Winery Reflections, 0
Wine writers, reviewers, spouses and oeno-academics Nathan and Courtney Marton of Winery Reflections (who visited us back in 2019)...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires