Prolific wine reviewer, writer and videographer James Melendez of James The Wine Guy, recently released his 11th annual list of...
Tag Archive for: 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir
“Romantic, Beautiful, Memorable, Captivating,” 2018 Villanelle Gets 94 Points from James the Wine Guy, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Villanelle, 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2019 Villanelle, 2019 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, James Melendez, James The Wine Guy, Villanelle Pinot Noir, Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
James Melendez of James The Wine Guy, a prolific wine reviewer, writer and videographer, has produced thousands of thoughtful,...
More praise for the next-to-last vintage of Villanelle. The 2018 bottling of Winemaker Dave’s “little black dress” pinot noir...
Our three 2018 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — have been reviewed by Dr. Owen Bargreen, wine...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires