Prolific wine reviewer, writer and videographer James Melendez of James The Wine Guy, recently released his 11th annual list of...
Tag Archive for: 2018 Villanelle
“Romantic, Beautiful, Memorable, Captivating,” 2018 Villanelle Gets 94 Points from James the Wine Guy, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Villanelle, 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2019 Villanelle, 2019 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, James Melendez, James The Wine Guy, Villanelle Pinot Noir, Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
James Melendez of James The Wine Guy, a prolific wine reviewer, writer and videographer, has produced thousands of thoughtful,...
More praise for the next-to-last vintage of Villanelle. The 2018 bottling of Winemaker Dave’s “little black dress” pinot noir...
Our three 2018 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — have been reviewed by Dr. Owen Bargreen, wine...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- AdVINEtures’ Allison and Chris Wallace Review Bells Up’s Personal Tasting Experience, Wines
- Wine Review Online’s Michael Apstein Calls Bells Up’s Wines “A Delight”
- Marlynn Schotland of Urban Bliss Life “In Love” with 2020 New World Cabernet Sauvignon
- Kathleen Willcox Reviews Bells Up’s Helios Seyval Blanc
- “Precise, Thoughtful, Handcrafted” – Kathleen Willcox’s Thoughts on Bells Up’s 2019 Titan and 2020 Jupiter