Phew. Once again, we managed to please the highly discriminating palates and olfactory nerves of Southern Cali’s premier husband-and-wife...
Tag Archive for: Plum Hill Vineyard
Celebrate Summer, Crushed Grape Chronicles’ Style, With Bells Up’s Rhapsody Pinot Blanc and Prelude Rosé, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Crushed Grape Chronicles, Michael Renken, Pinot Blanc, Plum Hill Vineyard, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Recipe, Recipes, Review, Reviews, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Robin and Michael Renken, Robin Renken, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writers, reviewers and media producers Robin and Michael Renken of Crushed Grape Chronicles BLEW. OUR. MINDS. by featuring...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires