Great Northwest Wine’s Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue recently shared their review of our 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé of...
Tag Archive for: 2020 Prelude Rosé
, Bells Up News, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2020 Prelude, 2020 Prelude Rosé, Caitlin Hodges, Greek Lamb, Grilled Ahi, Grilled Ahi Nicoise Salad, Nicoise, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Recipe, Review, Reviews, Sips N Tips, Wine Blogger, Wine Pairing, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
One of our favorite wine writers, Caitlin Hodges, who authors and curates the Sips N Tips website has done...
Celebrate Summer, Crushed Grape Chronicles’ Style, With Bells Up’s Rhapsody Pinot Blanc and Prelude Rosé, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Crushed Grape Chronicles, Michael Renken, Pinot Blanc, Plum Hill Vineyard, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Recipe, Recipes, Review, Reviews, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Robin and Michael Renken, Robin Renken, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writers, reviewers and media producers Robin and Michael Renken of Crushed Grape Chronicles BLEW. OUR. MINDS. by featuring...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up Among “Great Willamette Valley Wineries To Visit This Fall,” Says Select Registry
- Wine Writer L.M. Archer Recaps Bells Up’s Progress in Moving Instagram Post
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Part Of “The Future Of Winemaking”
- Four Bells Up Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Wine Writer Jeff Kralik Score 93-96
- Winery Reflections Praises “Complex and Captivating” 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir