Margot Sinclair Savell and her husband Dave Savell came down from the Seattle area to join us for a...
Tag Archive for: 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
When Joe Wehinger, CEO of United Digital & Associates, publisher of Daily Ovation magazine, visited us over the summer,...
As we shared a couple of weeks ago, we were honored to be sought out by wine writer and...
Celebrate Summer, Crushed Grape Chronicles’ Style, With Bells Up’s Rhapsody Pinot Blanc and Prelude Rosé, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Crushed Grape Chronicles, Michael Renken, Pinot Blanc, Plum Hill Vineyard, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Recipe, Recipes, Review, Reviews, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Robin and Michael Renken, Robin Renken, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writers, reviewers and media producers Robin and Michael Renken of Crushed Grape Chronicles BLEW. OUR. MINDS. by featuring...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Urban Bliss Life Calls Bells Up “A Must Stop” in the Willamette Valley
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”