Wine writer Allison Levine of Please the Palate and the Napa Valley Register recently published the article, “The Wonderful...
Tag Archive for: Sean Martin
, Events & Tastings, Recipe, 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Ember and Vine, Mary Cressler, Recipe, Rose, Sean Martin, Vindulge, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
It’s no secret that we’re huge fans of the wine and wood-fired power duo of Mary Cressler and Sean...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up