Award-winning wine writer and journalist Elizabeth Smith, who hails from the Napa/Sonoma region, recently paid us a visit as...
Tag Archive for: Napa Valley Register
, Feature Stories & Reviews, 2019 Helios Seyval Blanc, Allison Levine, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, Ember + Vine, Fire+Wine, Helios Seyval Blanc, Mary Cressler, Napa Valley Register, Sean Martin, Vindulge, White Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writer Allison Levine of Please the Palate and the Napa Valley Register recently published the article, “The Wonderful...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Urban Bliss Life Calls Bells Up “A Must Stop” in the Willamette Valley
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”