We were surprised and tickled to discover we have four reviews on Google+ a couple of weeks ago, in addition to reviews on Yelp! and TripAdvisor. Thumbs up from our guests—wherever they choose to post them—are always appreciated.
Did you know you can review Bells Up on Google+?
, Bells Up Moment, Tastings, 0
We are thrilled to announce that Bells Up Winery’s 2015 Prelude Willamette Valley Rosé of Pinot Noir wine, released...
, Bells Up Moment, Events, Feature Story, feature story, Thanksgiving Open House Weekend, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 1
Thinking of spending a post-Thanksgiving weekend in Oregon’s Willamette Valley wine country? We are thrilled to be included on...
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Excellent Rating, feature story, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
Northwest wine reviewers and industry veterans Michele Francisco and Matt Talbot are the intrepid wine drinkers and reviewers behind...
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2014 Titan Pinot Noir, Great Northwest Wine, Outstanding! Wine Review, 0
Well color us flabbergasted. We submitted the 2013 and 2014 Titan Willamette Valley pinot noir wines to the highly...
, Bells Up Moment, 0
This is Terry Newhouse, vice president of business development and technical sales for Universal Woods Inc., the world’s leading...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Ever Wonder What the Music Behind Bells Up’s Wine Names Sounds Like?
- Missy Maki of The Simple Kitchen Shares an In-Studio #bellsupmoment with Winemaker Dave Specter
- High Praise for Bells Up Wines from BinNotes
- Author Barbara Doyle Returns to Bells Up Twice During Thanksgiving Open House Hours to Sign Copies of “Springbrook Oregon”
- Remembering Those We’ve Lost, Part 2.