We were surprised and tickled to discover we have four reviews on Google+ a couple of weeks ago, in addition to reviews on Yelp! and TripAdvisor. Thumbs up from our guests—wherever they choose to post them—are always appreciated.
Did you know you can review Bells Up on Google+?
, Bells Up Moment, Uncategorized, #bellsupmoment, Map, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willamette Valley Wineries, 0
Although we’ve been around since 2013, we’ve finally been included in the official and newly-released Willamette Valley Vineyard map, whose...
When a Fanfare Club member is also a professional photographer, you get amazing event photos like this…, Bells Up Moment, Events, Fanfare Club, Tastings, #bellsupmoment, Cincinnati, Event, Fanfare Club, Wine Tasting, 0
As fun as it is to share the candid snapshots from the Bells Up Fanfare Club wine tasting we...
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, 2014 Titan, 2014 Titan Pinot Noir, Bells Up Winery, feature story, Wine Tasting, 0
We were tickled to be quoted in an article on the Woodinville Wine Country website by Brittney Perreault (pictured above; photo...
, Feature Story, Reviews, Uncategorized, #bellsupmoment, 2014 Titan, Dave Specter, Wine Review, Wine Tasting, Winerabble, 0
Winerabble dropped an amazing review of Bells Up’s 2014 Titan Pinot Noir on their site last week, praising both our wines...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- MSN Showcases Willamette Valley, Bells Up as a Crowd-Free Spring Break Destination
- Oregon Wine Press Picks Bells Up as One of the “Best Places to Kiss in Wine Country”
- Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter Featured In #WVCellarSeason Q&A
- Wine Enthusiast Awards Bells Up’s 2015 Titan Pinot Noir a 90-Point Rating
- Great Northwest Wine Rates 2015 Titan Pinot Noir “Excellent”