Thank you so much to the four people who took the time to review us on Yelp! Wow, four 5-star reviews! We’re blown away. Read what folks have to say, here.
Four 5-star reviews on Yelp! for Bells Up Winery! Wow!
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2014 Titan Pinot Noir, Great Northwest Wine, Outstanding! Wine Review, 0
Well color us flabbergasted. We submitted the 2013 and 2014 Titan Willamette Valley pinot noir wines to the highly...
Saturday, May 7: Treat your mom to wine, retail therapy at Yamhills Gallery, featuring Bells Up wines., Bells Up Moment, Events, Tastings, 0
Bells Up Winery will be returning as the exclusive wine partner of Yamhills – A Gift & Art Gallery...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Bells Up Moment, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
, Bells Up Moment, Fanfare Club, Growers, Harvest, Dan Hardy, Dave Specter, Fanfare Club, Growers, Harvest 2016, Summit View Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley AVA, 0
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Yellow Alert! 2013 Titan Pinot Noir Approaching Sold Out Status
- “They Did Build That” Book on Entrepreneurs Features Bells Up Winery Owners Dave & Sara Specter
- Winerabble reviews Bells Up’s 2014 Titan Pinot noir
- Video: Wine Julia Interviews Dave Specter of Bells Up Winery
- Savor, Sip and Sojourn Recommends Stop at Bells Up During Memorial Day Weekend Open Houses