Online publication Wine Industry Network Advisor is the go-to resource for the wine business, covering a variety of industry...
Tag Archive for: Wine Industry Network Advisor
Wine writer and reviewer Kathleen Willcox has written about our half-acre of estate Seyval Blanc in what wound up...
“Precise, Thoughtful, Handcrafted” – Kathleen Willcox’s Thoughts on Bells Up’s 2019 Titan and 2020 Jupiter, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Titan, 2019 Titan Pinot Noir, 2020 Jupiter, Bells Up Estate, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Pinot Noir, Helios, Jupiter, Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir, Jupiter Pinot NOir, Kathleen Willcox, Pinot Noir, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Industry Network Advisor, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Kathleen Willcox, a wine writer and reviewer who contributes to Wine Searcher, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Industry Network Advisor, and...
Although we might have been called “crazy” by the (very old) guard of the Willamette Valley for planting a...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”