To our tremendous surprise, we were included in a recent Winecountry.com article by travel and wine writer Penny Sadler,...
Tag Archive for: French Horn
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2016 Titan, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, 2017 Villanelle, 2018 Helios, 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc, 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Bells Up Name, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Winery, Come for the Wine, French Horn, Helios, Helios Seyval Blanc, Marcy Gordon, Prelude, Prelude Rosé, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Tonnelier Vineyard, Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
We were extremely fortunate to host a small group of highly regarded wine and travel writers here last August,...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up