Husband-and-wife writers John and Linda Compisi cover food, drink, and travel on their blog, Bites, Flights and Sights. Passionate...
Tag Archive for: Estate Pinot Noir
“Precise, Thoughtful, Handcrafted” – Kathleen Willcox’s Thoughts on Bells Up’s 2019 Titan and 2020 Jupiter, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Titan, 2019 Titan Pinot Noir, 2020 Jupiter, Bells Up Estate, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Pinot Noir, Helios, Jupiter, Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir, Jupiter Pinot NOir, Kathleen Willcox, Pinot Noir, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Industry Network Advisor, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Kathleen Willcox, a wine writer and reviewer who contributes to Wine Searcher, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Industry Network Advisor, and...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up