In case you missed it, Dave will be pouring at 503 Uncorked in Sherwood on Wednesday, July 1. You might even see a Fanfare Club Founding Member or two in attendance, sporting their fabulous T-shirt of course. Stop by and say hi!
Celebrate July 1 #WineWednesday with Bells Up at 503 Uncorked!
, Tastings, Uncategorized, 0
We just snapped up the opportunity to pour two of our inaugural vintages—2013 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and...
, Uncategorized, 1
The printer’s digital proof of our new, reusable, 6-bottle wine totes just arrived this morning. How can you get one,...
, Uncategorized, 0
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | NEWBERG, OR (May 12, 2015) — Bells Up Winery will welcome a 25-person group led by...
News Release: Bells Up Winery Announces Public Open House Hours on Weekends Immediately Before and After Thanksgiving, Uncategorized, 0
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | NEWBERG, OR (October 1, 2015) — Bells Up Winery will herald the holiday season with...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- MSN Showcases Willamette Valley, Bells Up as a Crowd-Free Spring Break Destination
- Oregon Wine Press Picks Bells Up as One of the “Best Places to Kiss in Wine Country”
- Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter Featured In #WVCellarSeason Q&A
- Wine Enthusiast Awards Bells Up’s 2015 Titan Pinot Noir a 90-Point Rating
- Great Northwest Wine Rates 2015 Titan Pinot Noir “Excellent”