The International Food, Wine and Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA) offers programs and resources for professionals writing in the field,...
Tag Archive for: The Written Palette
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, Cori Solomon, Firebird Syrah, The Written Palette, Top Wines of 2019, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Thanks go to Cori Solomon of The Written Palette for including our 2017 Firebird Summit View Vineyard Syrah from...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2017 Candide, 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc, Cori Solomon, Firebird Syrah, Nemarniki Vineyard, Prelude Rosé, Seyval Blanc, The Written Palette, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writer and blogger Cori Solomon of The Written Palette (pictured above with Winemaker Dave in our Seyval Blanc...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Urban Bliss Life Calls Bells Up “A Must Stop” in the Willamette Valley
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”