WOW! We were absolutely tickled to discover that the lovely Marlynn Schotland — travel, food, and wine blogger —...
Tag Archive for: Marlynn Schotland
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Blending, Dave Specter, Erica Stark, Marlynn Schotland, Urban Bliss Life, Wine, Winemaker, winemaking, 0
It’s August, and that means it’s about time for Winemaker Dave and Consulting Winemaker Erica to work on putting...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2015 Titan, 2015 Titan Pinot Noir, Brownies, Marlynn Schotland, Recipe, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Urban Bliss Life, 0
We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Estate Prelude Rosé and 2019 Firebird Syrah Rated “Excellent” by Reviewer Frederic Koeppel
- Bells Up Named Among “23 Best Things To Do In Newberg, Oregon”
- Winemaker Dave Specter Featured in “Honey How Was Your Day?” Podcast
- 2019 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW RELEASE
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé is “Just as Complex as it is Refreshing,” says Winery Reflections