WOW! We were absolutely tickled to discover that the lovely Marlynn Schotland — travel, food, and wine blogger —...
Tag Archive for: Marlynn Schotland
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Blending, Dave Specter, Erica Stark, Marlynn Schotland, Urban Bliss Life, Wine, Winemaker, winemaking, 0
It’s August, and that means it’s about time for Winemaker Dave and Consulting Winemaker Erica to work on putting...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2015 Titan, 2015 Titan Pinot Noir, Brownies, Marlynn Schotland, Recipe, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Urban Bliss Life, 0
We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up Among “Great Willamette Valley Wineries To Visit This Fall,” Says Select Registry
- Wine Writer L.M. Archer Recaps Bells Up’s Progress in Moving Instagram Post
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Part Of “The Future Of Winemaking”
- Four Bells Up Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Wine Writer Jeff Kralik Score 93-96
- Winery Reflections Praises “Complex and Captivating” 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir