Tonight’s assignment: Testing our flagship pinot noir Titan in three different Riedel glasses to make our selections for the winery/tasting room.
, Bells Up News, Events & Tastings, 0
Join Winemaker Dave and Money Honey Sara as we chat with some of our favorite wine people, near and...
, Bells Up News, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2020 Prelude, 2020 Prelude Rosé, Caitlin Hodges, Greek Lamb, Grilled Ahi, Grilled Ahi Nicoise Salad, Nicoise, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Recipe, Review, Reviews, Sips N Tips, Wine Blogger, Wine Pairing, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
One of our favorite wine writers, Caitlin Hodges, who authors and curates the Sips N Tips website has done...
, Bells Up News, 0
The printer’s digital proof of our new, reusable, 6-bottle wine totes just arrived this morning. How can you get one,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Nittany Epicurean Highlights 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé’s “Great Acidity and Balance”
- Wine Enthusiast Awards Bells Up’s 2018 Titan Pinot Noir a 90-Point Rating
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2021 Rosé Review Panel Awards Bells Up Prelude 92 Points
- Pair 2018 Titan with BBQ Like Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Great Northwest Wine Hails 2019 Firebird Syrah’s “Juicy and a Bit Hedonistic” Character