Urban Bliss Life blogger-photographer-social media influencer extraordinare Marlynn Schotland recently came in with her partner and husband Alain to...
Tag Archive for: New World
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Candide, 2019 Firebird, 2019 Firebird Syrah, 2019 Villanelle, 2019 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2020 New World Cab, Anatoli Levine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Candide Pinot Noir, Candide Reserve Pinot Noir, feature story, Firebird, New World, Passion and Pinot, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Talk-A-Vino, Villanelle, Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writer and reviewer Anatoli Levine, who produces the Talk-A-Vino blog, has been collecting “Stories of Passion and Pinot”...
, Bells Up News, Feature Stories & Reviews, New Releases, Reviews, 2019 Firebird, 2019 Firebird Syrah, 2020 New World Cab, Cabernet Sauvignon, Firebird, Firebird Syrah, Jeff Kralik, New World, Review, Reviews, Summit View Vineyard, The Drunken Cyclist, Tom Waliser, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, Zenith Vineyard, 0
The secret is out. In 2020, we made a Cabernet Sauvignon. It was Dave’s first time touching that grape...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires